Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
11-24-2015, 10:59 AM

She wished she could tell her mother one day, everything was going to be okay. Maybe what hurt the most is that they were honestly waisting their time on her. Arian could have been out doing better things, but she decided on otherwise. The sound of her mother telling her to rest, it was kind of funny. She had just laid down. She laughed before attempting to stand up, her paws shaky on her rise as she still tried to distribute her weight to where it hurt less. Arian moved forward and decided it would be best if she leaned up against her mother rather then trying to support herself.

"I guess I'll take you up on that offer." She whispered a little quietly. She made sure most of her weight was against her mother. Highly considering her two good legs were those supporting her. Her tail tilted off to the side as she let out a soft sigh. She should have just never left home, maybe then things would have turned out differently.

"Talk"
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.