ardent

call me a sinner, call me a saint (Bass)

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
11-24-2015, 02:28 PM

He did not miss the wide-eyed look that Tordo gave him, and he couldn't help but chuckle softly. "Yes, to the death. Its a very uncommon fight, I have only heard two called in my life time here." But that wasn't the last question, and soon the pup had many questions flying in his direction, demanding answers. His mind spun has he tried to keep it all together, trying to answer them as best as he could. "No, no one was killed in this siege. We fought against a pack that was called Hellstrom, because their alpha was a very bad man. He fought to claim our family's pack and injured your great aunt Novella, as well as some other things as well. So I called a siege against his pack so that he couldn't hurt anyone anymore." He said slowly, trying his best to say in in words that Tordo would be able to understand. "We didn't claim anyone, but Imperium who helped, did. And we did win, and I disbanded their pack, so it is no more." Sin was no longer in power, but he knew that it meant that he had less of a standing behind him to unleash havoc.

"Speech"
'thoughts'