gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
11-24-2015, 08:45 PM (This post was last modified: 11-24-2015, 09:05 PM by Evelyn.)

It would seem that she didn't do good enough in avoiding everyone. Karabela marched right over to her and tossed an overly sweet statement in her face, making the pale woman's lips curl upwards. "Why you little wh-" she started, but was cut off when Valentine's voice boomed for their attention. She was thankful that Revenge was there at least, and she leaned heavily into his pale shoulder as a shaky sigh left her lips. "No, you didn't. But I miss you, stop being a stranger." she said fondly, her hip trying to bump against him. She wanted to move though, she didn't want to be near that stupid wench who jumped into her fight. So she nuzzled Revenge's shoulder, wanting him to come with her. With one last glare in the wenches direction she trotted away, elongated tail held high as she moved away from the darker woman. She could bite into that stupid cow right here and now but her alpha was speaking, and he was a lot more interesting than Raba. It was when she finally found a comfy spot, Valentine spoke her name and handed her a promotion. Purple eyes shot open wide as she froze, blinking slowly as the excitement built up in her chest. She wasn't expecting this at all, but oh boy was it something that she would have wanted! She wanted to climb the ranks more than anything, and now because of this siege she had been handed a single rung for that ladder. She was about to say her thanks when Valentine handed it over to Bass, who then handed Karabela a promotion as well. Her mood instantly soured as she looked over her shoulder to shoot her narrowed gaze at the woman. Did she just have to rain on all her parades? Damn her to hell! Growling she turned over to Revenge, if he had moved with her, and dug her muzzle aggressively into his scruff. Breathing in his familiar scent she clung to him, hoping that he would calm her rage. It was always him who was able to settle her burning flames, and she was so glad that he was here with her. "We should go somewhere else, there is a lot better things I have on my mind than this feast." She mumbled softly to him, too quiet for anyone else to hear. Sure she should probably stay, but she would make sure to thank Valentine before she left. Maybe make an excuse to go check the borders or something. Her teeth grazed Rev's skin, before her tongue snaked out to press a soft kiss where she had once been so harsh. She missed her brother so much, and she just wanted to get out of here with him.

"SPEAK!"

Art by endless-adventure

Mercy likes to swear and bite, and she can be unpredictable. She's not always nice, and is quick to jump into a fight. Thread at your own risk.
Mercy has a visible scar from her shoulders down to the middle of her back, in a v like shape. Not all of her art shows this.