Single Sisters Stick Together

Caeli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-26-2015, 01:47 AM (This post was last modified: 11-26-2015, 02:02 AM by Caeli.)

Astrea had not expected Gale's reaction, not in the least. She seemed almost shocked that Astrea had battled with herself, with her low confidence. Astrea lifted her paw to the opal, the only thing in the beginning to give her courage. "I have not always been as confident as I am today, Gale." No she fought out of the shadows to have the confidence she had today, no matter how little it was. Her eyes where intense on her sister face.

As she watched Gale face change from disbelief to almost pity Astrea floundered. She had not wanted pity from her sister, in fact that was the last thing she needed at this moment. She had only told Gale those thing so that her sister was not alone in this world, that she always had someone in the family who understood her problems and that she had someone she could lean on if she needed too. "No Gale, No pity or sadness. I am stronger because of all of the pain and hardship."

The Star Dreamer gave her wind sister a more genuine smile. "But I do understand the loneliness of not having your other half by your side. I once thought that was Ten... But maybe our relationship was more fragile then I thought..." Astrea then tilted her head, trying to think of a way to improve both Gale's and her own heart ache.

Then it came to her, she had meet a fellow on her travels, it would be a most unusual match, but if nothing else they could become friends.With that thought a devious grin spread across her maw. "Sister I have a idea, I meet a nice guy on my travels... I think you two would get along." She gave her most winning smile then. "What do you say? Let your ever lovable little sister the chance to help you find a companion?" And she would even if she had to go behind Gale's back to, it was her role in the family after all. Terrae looked after the families physical health and Astrea made sure their soul was looked after. And one thing Astrea knew was that sleepless night and restlessness generally meant the soul was not getting what it needed to be happy... Not just content but happy.