Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
11-26-2015, 05:49 PM

Just waiting for her and Kait. Marina wanted to inwardly cringe. Her poor babu had been waiting for her and his sister... And she had no idea where Kait was! The femme would try find her words as Nixie came up, asking much of the same thing. Oh lovely... The femme would lower her ears to her skull, giving a soft whine. “Well... I...” But just then here came a bounding bundle of brown fur. Thank Celeste and Nox for that.

But hearing that her little girl had been looking for Nako worried her. She knew he had been scarce as of late... But she didn’t think he was gone. No, it was likely he was just hiding away. The femme would gentle nuzzle her daughter’s head. “Oh little Kait...”The woman would sigh softly.

Then, before she could say more, along came Zephyra. She would correct her smaller sister, as would Ren, chiming in. Then Ren too would look at her with a questioning gaze. Marina would falter for a moment, giving another whine.

“I don’t know.” She would respond honestly. “I think he’s still here, just hiding really well from us. We’re here... And his brothers are too. I’m sure he’ll be back, even if he did leave.” Marina would sigh softly.

“But there is other news, my little loves.” Marina would breathe in, lifting her gaze over the four of them. “We’re going to a pack. Soon, my babies, mama is going to rule this pack alone.” Marina would let her gaze soften on the little ones. “Just think~ You’re going to have more friends.” The femme would sit, waiting to see how her babies would react.

""
Table by:: Tea

[Image: t4ZIt0u.png]