ardent

Ask The Lonely

Sunniva

gems
size
build
player
11-27-2015, 06:48 PM

Sunniva would practically purr as she heard her sister’s words. Ohhh that sounded glorious. “Kidnappings hmm? Oh that does sound like fun.” The femme would swish her tail thoughtfully. There was the matter of up keeping sure, but the young woman was sure that they could handle that. At least as a unit. Alone, well, she might be more likely to break a jaw to keep a brat quiet if it got on her nerves enough.

“Well, now that you mention it I’d be down for stealing some babes. Who knows? Perhaps we could get something rather decent in return.” She would grin. “There are plenty of loners about. Stealing one of their children to sell to a pack couldn’t be too hard.” Sunniva was in a great mood, the idea of teasing a pack sounded thrilling as well.

“As for a pack well, I’ve heard of a couple from rogues. We could always just introduce ourselves.” She would wear a malicious grin. “The possibilities are endless when we think about it. Just gotta name when and where you want to start, my dear sister~”

"Talk" "You" Think