gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
11-28-2015, 11:00 AM
Kavdaya Of The Nomads

The warrior, Birna, received a smile in return for her words. "For now, I do. If I can find a pack with aspiring healers that I feel I can fit in with, I may settle there. It's part of the Nomad tradition. We set out either on our half trained year, when we're two, or we choose to stay until we're fully trained, at the age of four. The mark on my brow is my mark announcing that I am fully trained. Many choose to stay with the pack and continue learning and traveling." She finished with a pleasant smile toward the both of them, before settling in to answer Integra's questions.

"It's very effective for it. Agrimony is also good for the digestive system as a whole. It can also be used to treat sore throats and coughs, and helps with arthritis." She paused to allow the girl to take in the information, then added "It also helps with inducing sleep, and is believed to induce sleep if laid by the patient's head at night, and when paired with corn silk can be helpful in urinary incontinence." She finished and fell silent, waiting for Intengra to voice any questions.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

[Image: C87vX2z.png]