gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
11-28-2015, 11:42 AM

Leo gave him a little nod of understanding at his comment about him knowing how hard it is even though he shouldn't. It was true, at his age he should still be playing and rough housing, not helping his parents so much. Now was time for him to be learning about the world and getting his first tastes of sparring and having fun. At least that's how he was raised and how he thought the world should work. Riv continued to tell him about his aunt getting challenged for and it took Leo a minute to remember that Arian had adopted Avalon or something like that. It had been a while since he had spoken to his sister about it. His brows pulled together all the same with a frown.

He only let the concerned frown linger for a moment, quickly pulling another small smile on his lips as his nephew talked about being in charge of the kids. He chuckled softly and replied, "Well, I don't know about that. I mean, you're nearly as big as me already. I'm sure you could boss some pups around if you really had to." He gave his nephew a little grin and a chuckle. He didn't like to linger on sad topics for long, especially with younger wolves. He was a pretty happy-go-lucky guy anyway, but he loved joking around with kids in particular.

"Talk" "You" Think