Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
11-29-2015, 12:04 AM (This post was last modified: 11-29-2015, 12:05 AM by Enigma.)

The girl seemed to show a complete air of ignorance, which further pissed him off. He always knew bitches like her were nothing more then a piece of trash. A waste of a life. He snarled at her, hackles bristling as he stared her down. Before he could say anything another voice cut in, and it was the woman who had maimed him, but he didn't care too much about that. What was done was done, he and takira would go on and overcome it. He already had, it didn't make him any less of who he was. Without turning his burning gaze from the scarred bitch, Enigma answered the other woman. "I don't care about that, it's Her I want." He growled, taking a step towards Lillie. There was approximately four feet between them, and oh how he would fuck her up the best he could.

Everything else was blocked out, sure that his father would dominate the field. As he prepared to lunge, yet another voice would speak. Amber gaze fell on the stuttering boy in front of him, teeth baring at the two. He sneered, evidently she couldn't fight for herself. Obviously, since she needed help in the siege. Now it clicked. "My quarrel is with Her not you. Back of. If she thinks she's hot shit then prove it! Yes, he was hell bent on fighting her and her alone. Not her stuttering boyfriend.

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!