gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Athena I
11-29-2015, 03:06 AM

His ears flicked and his warm gaze grew more concerned as her attempt to speak sent her into a coughing fit. He patiently waited for it to pass and then once she was actually able to reply he couldn't help the rush of protectiveness and need to help that came over him. He had no idea if she even wanted his help or not and he wasn't sure why he was so set on helping her in particular, but he knew he couldn't walk away from her like this. Maybe it was just because he had been so alone lately and she just so happen to carry the same colors as his missing twin, but whatever it was he knew he had to do his best to help her.

"Here, please, I'll get it," he quickly assured her as she struggled to get the rabbit, watching its ear tear away after she had managed to grab a hold of it. He padded closer and picked up the now ear-less rabbit, placing it at her paws. He took several steps back so she could have her space again before settling on his haunches again. "Go ahead and eat. Maybe I can help you get to some water when you're done if you want?" He gave her a small, reassuring smile and let himself sink down onto his stomach to wait, his orange gaze drifting away from her to look at the area around them. He didn't want to make her uncomfortable by unintentionally watching her eat.

Speak Thought Others