Lior

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
11-29-2015, 09:01 PM (This post was last modified: 11-29-2015, 09:04 PM by Lior.)

Lior stepped outside and towards her sister. She had never smiled as much in recent months as she had now. Anais had always been a busy wolf in Donostrea, pack life, something Lior always wanted but could never integrate fully into despite being in one, had never been an obstacle for Anais. She fit right in even being promoted to lead hunter while she was left to struggle by herself for the most part. The two sisters practically leapt against each others sides, Anais easily curling against her sister in an encompassing embrace as Lior nipped and licked her older siblings jaw. Happy whines left her muzzle as her ears pinned back. She behaved as if she was a pup, a happy excited ball of energy at seeing a friendly face. It took a few moments but she brought her feelings under control, taking a step away to stare up at her sister. "As have I. Wha-what brings you to me today? Is the pack finally all fed?" Lior had been so happy for the promotion her sister had received, only wishing something such as this moment they were sharing was a frequent occurrence.

"Hear Me Talk,"
'Read My Thoughts.'

Table by:: Evelyn

[Image: lior_by_reflectedmemories-d8khd2n.png]