gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Athena I
11-30-2015, 12:13 AM

Sol lifted his eyes to look at Voltage when he spoke, trying to pull a small smile onto his lips. He could tell that his comment wasn't meant in any kind of biting manner, but it still made that guilt he was feeling bubble back up a bit. "Yes... I'm trying to make myself more present these days," he replied softly. Physically and mentally, though he left those things unspoken. He watched Volt's head flop back down and Sol's smile drifted away again. They were a mess, the two of them. If there was one thing he could possibly gain from loosing his twin he could only hope that it would be the ability to spend more time with his other siblings. He felt like he hardly knew them at all compared to how well he knew Selini.

His ears swiveled toward Volt to listen as he asked a simple question and Solaris nodded. "I know." He had heard the news the moment he had stepped back into the living area of their family. It was hard to miss any kind of major event with his siblings around. He hadn't been here for it though. Nor had to ever met Voltage's daughter. He had only met Current in passing after the fact and had never met Illume. Yet another thing to feel badly about. "I apologize for not being here sooner. I get a little... thrown off balance when Selini leaves." It wasn't abnormal for his twin to wander off now and again, but she had never been gone like this before. "I want to be here for you."

Speak Thought Others