gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Athena I
11-30-2015, 12:45 AM

A small, relieved smile touched his lips when he heard Astrea's voice in reply and saw the movement of her coming toward him through the dark. Once she got a bit closer he easily saw her purple star markings and colorful feathers in the moonlight. He just wasn't as accustomed to being out in the dark as she was. Most of the time he would wake up and go to sleep with the sun. He padded forward to meet her, the smile lingering on his lips as he reached forward to press his nose gently to her cheek. "I'm glad. I had hoped you would be up here. I didn't know where else I would be sure to find you than with the stars." He chuckled softly as he sat back on his haunches.

"I suppose I really just wanted to apologize for not spending more time with you. Although I feel like I might need to give that apology to each of our siblings at this point." His smile faltered a little and he sighed, his gaze drifting from hers and down to his paws. "It's just been so strange, not having Selini... I haven't even been able to make myself go speak to Voltage yet since I've been back simply because I haven't felt steady enough myself to try and steady him." He wasn't entirely sure if he was making any sense, but he hoped he was. He lifted his gaze back to hers once again, trying to put a smile on his lips. "But I felt the worst about not spending time with you. I have behaved poorly as your triplet and I'm sorry."

Speak Thought Others