gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
12-02-2015, 02:42 PM

"Nala would work fine I think," he replied with a chuckle. It always amused him when he found someone else that went by a shorter version of their name like he did. He hardly even introduced himself by his full name any more and pretty much exclusively went by Leo, but there was still the fact that his mother had named him Aaron Leopold. He was glad to see that the woman seemed so pleased by his acceptance of her into the pack and he couldn't help but return her smile. He just hoped that she remained present in the pack. Too many of his pack members came and left without a word these days.

"Well, welcome to Fiori, Nala. Make yourself at home. Now, I do require that all of my new members stay at an initiate rank when they first join, just to make sure you're a good fit for the pack and that you actually like it here before you make any real commitments. But, after a week or two, if you're still happy with your choice you'll be a full member and we can talk about what rank and job you would like to have here." He gave her another smile as he added, "Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to head to sleep. We can talk more later. And be more careful about wandering into pack lands from now on, huh?" He chuckled softly and turned to leave, making his way back to his and Svetlana's den.

"Talk" "You" Think