gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
12-02-2015, 08:33 PM

Asides from Juniper, Holly had been absent from the others since her mother's fight with the scary looking man. She didn't understand why her mom had done it, but it was done. And Holly hadn't been able to save her with her medicine...maybe she didn't know enough to do it, and she hadn't had the chance really to learn from her mom. But now it was too late. It was only thanks to her BFF Alna that she had even managed to keep it together, without her guardian angel, she was sure she'd be at a complete loss.

Trailing after her siblings scents, she shivered when she made it to the caves. Winter was in full force, and everything was changing. Her mom was gone, her dad was still around but he wasn't doing to well, and suddenly the pack belonged to some rainbow woman whom she'd never met. Everything felt like it was moving too fast...even she had been distant from her brothers and sisters asides from giving her more sickly brother and sister the medicine they needed to get well. As she walked into the caves, she heard her sister say she missed their mom. Her ears flattened to her skull as her brow furrowed, tail hanging low as it practically dragged on the ground. "She's not coming back...I tried." She felt the sting of tears, but she held them back. She had tried...

"Speak"

Art

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!