size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
12-02-2015, 08:44 PM

Rivaxorus jumped slightly at the sound of another's voice. Honestly he had thought he would be alone on this island for some time. Since he had been in and out with his mothers death, he had never met this young one before. Yet his nose and head told him somehow he knew him. He spoke in tongues too, Riv blinked his eyes widening to the older one. His mother had never taught him irish, so all he knew was japanese. "Kon'nichiwa(Hi there)" he said simply for a moment before relaxing himself. If he wanted to attack he'd be ready to defend himself, but he wouldn't remain too wary.

"I'm sorry, do you know me?" he asked shaking his head for a moment. Dipping his head as another greeting, trying not to be rude. The other was rather large, but at this point Rivaxorus was matching at thirty inches in height for the moment. His paws stepping out into the snow. He was used to this weather since he had been born in that abandoned ship near here. He always liked the north, but he didn't think he'd live here any time soon.

"Talk" "You" Think