gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
12-03-2015, 02:34 PM

Sandpiper giggled gleefully when he cheerfully replied just as excitedly as she had greeted him. Not everyone was as willing to play with her as he seemed to be so she was really excited! When he pointed out their matching nose markings she gasped and hopped in place from excitement. "You're right! Oh my gosh! We're almost like twins! Except you're way bigger than me." She giggled again and ran forward to do a lap around his front legs, only having to duck a little bit to fit under his stomach. She came to a halt in front of him again with a huge grin. "See? I can fit under you!"

"My daddy says I'm really strong though!" she insisted, puffing out her little chest proudly. "I'm gonna be a big tough warrior one day! Or an explorer! Or both!" She bounced happily and then suddenly a thought popped in her head and she gasped again. "Hey! Do you know anything about clouds? I think the wind moves them cause they go the same direction the wind does but then Tordo said he didn't know wind went up that high and now I don't know if I'm right or not!" she exclaimed, her bright blue eyes peering up at him like he must know all of the answers to her questions. He's an adult, he must know things!

"Talk" "You" Think