ardent

Mirror, Tell Me Who's The Loneliest of All?

Mystic

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
12-03-2015, 09:34 PM
Mystic felt bad for Felicien. It would seem that they had something in common: both of their families were either killed or just left for no reason and with no evidence of ever coming back. She felt horrible for bringing up the heart-felt discussion, and she would notice how Felicien was probably trying to hold back tears, and the thought saddened her as well. She stood up and approached him, an alabaster paw gently placed on top of his own while a crimson orb focused on him. The dame smiled, trying to reassure the brute, and, a friendly nudge was given to his cheek, trying to show that she was sorry and wanted to comfort him.

"I'm sorry about your family. One pack when I was a pup wanted to make me a slave, but my father had stepped in and made a trade to keep that from happening. My father is basically a wolf whom I admire and would like to be like someday," she would explain before looking to the clouds, her eyes closed as the wind blew past her body, and she would howl gently, a beautiful melody that echoed throughout the lands, serene and delicate as well. "I am also sorry about your mate. You're very kind, and very brave for facing these issues and still willing to be helpful and smile," she would explain, her crimson optic still focusing on him, "And I admire that in a wolf."