Takira

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-03-2015, 10:54 PM

Takira was not shocked by Angelus's words. She expected to be punished for any sort of refusal, but she would take that, her pride demanded it of her. As her blunt nature had demanded her to tell him up front that she would refuse. She also did not expect her to fight his battles, she knew from experience how well he could toss his bulk around, but she did not know what kind of male he was, and knowing how others where she was not going to take the chance of him thinking that she would amuse him by killing the weak for him... She nodded her head slightly at him, her amber eyes weary. "I will accept any sort of punishment if a situation like that arises..." And she hoped that it would not, she rather liked her hide.

She again tilted her head at him, wondering if he realized how willful his servant was? Did he realize that even if he pounded her into the ground day after day that she would not break from her will alone? She was a survivor like her mother before her who walked out of a volcano eruption with her young life, and her grandmother who was a Alpha of her own pack before a earthquake brought her to the world her dependent now lived in. Hardship made them strong as it would make Takira strong...

"I am ready to start whenever you are," She simply said after a moment of contemplation. And she was, the rumors had to be true and frankly she was going to show this pack that she had a will of steel fired in her dark past and the anger that had once filled her soul but now simmered deep down. That she had more pride then many wolves put together, that that pride was the only thing that drove her from her darkness and brought her back to the light.

Well if Angelus did not know it now after their brief encounter then he will learn it very soon.

I think this is a good place to stop this thread, if you desire, Laz, you can make a last post or leave it as is and make a new thread for whatever Angle has planed xD
[Image: taske_wind_by_wolftaske-d9besws.png]
[Image: Takira%20Qotes_zps33ftvwls.png]