ardent

Don't Let Your Demons Hide

Akemi

gems
size
build
player
12-03-2015, 11:07 PM

The battle against the Imperium alpha had left a sour taste in her mouth. She had lost. But what else was truly to be expected? She was so little, her spirit strong, but her body... no. Akemi wasn't about to give up. Where there was a failure there was always a spark to rekindle the fire of success. She wouldn't give up. No, she'd never give up. Akemi found herself marching towards the battlefield. Would Ravine follow her, she wondered? No doubt she had almost given her husband a heart attack with her last battle. But the woman just... she just couldn't let sleeping dogs lie. She wasn't weak.

Akemi would hear the howl and a her frown would deepen. Brow would furrow, but her mind was set. The femme would speed towards Avalon's howl. The woman had so easily turned to Imperium's alpha. Akemi... wasn't too happy about that. So much for loyalty to her pack. To Arian. Sure Arian was gone now... but what about her husband? He had been wrecked in his match against Valentine... Damn it all!

Akemi would arrive with her single eyed gaze sharply fixed on Avalon. "Settling into Imperium well?" The femme would ask cooly. "Leaving behind your mate, your friend... all because you wanted to take a bet?" Her words were sharp, accusatory. "Perhaps you should have thought about where your loyalties lay before you let Cypress get hurt." Red orb would narrow, her defenses thrown up.

"Come at me."

AKEMI vs AVALON for SPAR OF DOOM
Round ZERO of THREE

"Listen to me talk," 'or read my thoughts.'