Arivae

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
12-04-2015, 04:39 PM

There was only so much happiness her body could take. She was tiny, after all. Having it pile on her wasn't overwhelming...it just made her want to cuddle with Tiburtius until it was her final hour. Beyond that, even. Maybe until it wore off? But...would it ever? As long as he was there, this excitement and love and happiness for him would never wear off. Plus, she never knew how happy a single wolf could make her...love was always strange to her until now. What had happened between her mother and father? What had sparked that made them want to be with each other forever? Those thoughts always popped into her head as a yearling or puppy. When they kissed and snuggled, the first thing that left her mouth was, "Eww!" But now she understood how much they loved each other. So much that they slept side by side, trusted each other, cared so much...and had pups together. Or, pup.

As he rolled onto his back, she was pulled right up onto his chest, where she fit perfectly. He was massive, she was tiny- his chest was basically a big bed of warm fluff. She had a place for her limbs, and even better, her face was close to his. It was a tiny bit embarrassing, she had to admit...but for the most part she liked it. She wanted all of Tiburtius. And with being so tiny, she could get all the gentle giant she needed. Arivae smiled weakly, her heart pounding loudly in her chest as she felt his heat encase her. She leaned into him and kissed his chin. "Me too." She replied, her tail wiggling back and forth gently.

"I'll definitely stay with you and be here for you." She promised with a smile, nuzzling his jaw and lowering down to cuddle herself into his warm chest. What would she do? She was so happy, so excited and warm...it was like a dream. But thankfully real. Arivae shifted forward so she was closer to his face, before continuing to nuzzle and kiss him without a second thought.

"Talk" "You" Think