ardent

call me a sinner, call me a saint (Bass)

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
12-04-2015, 05:41 PM

Tordo's expression changed from one of wonder to a frown, asking how many wolves had gotten hurt during it. He shuffled on his paws slightly, clearing his throat as his ears pulled back slightly. "Well, there were only a few that got hurt on our side. Calypsie got the brunt of it I think, but other than that it was mostly on the other packs side. There were a lot of maims, and a lot of their wolves left with quite some injuries. Not enough to kill them, but something that will take awhile to heal." He assured the boy, leaning forward to nuzzle into him slightly. He seemed to be worried about his pack mates, and that made Bass feel very proud of the boy. "Everyone should be fine in time, Tordo. There is no need to worry about them all, but I do love that you are showing concern for you pack mates. That's a very bold thing to feel at your age."

Bass smiled as he looked at his youngest son, he was already turning into such a fine boy. "But what about you, son? What do you want to start training for?" He knew that Sandpiper wanted to be an explorer as well as a fighter, but he didn't think that him and Tordo had ever really spoken about it. They were getting older now, and soon they would have to settle down with a rank.

"Speech"
'thoughts'