gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
12-05-2015, 01:24 AM

Leo loved hearing Svetlana talk about them and their relationship. It was all things he thought about the two of them, but just hearing her say it confirmed that she felt the same. He only felt completely content and at peace when he was with her. Who knew it was possible to fall this deeply in love so quickly? Well, it felt quick, but in reality he knew he began falling in love with her the first time in that rock garden. Fate had brought them back together again when she came back to Fiori all that time ago and now he wasn't going to let her go ever again.

He smiled and his tail wagged as she licked his jaw and placed her paw over his. "I've never been happier either, Svet. Even with everything that's happened lately I know at the end of the day everything is going to be alright because I get to spend all of my days with you." He licked the edge of her jaw as well and lifted his muzzle to gently lick over her ear. He leaned his side into hers a bit more so that he could feel all of her warmth against him, nuzzling her neck and placing a few more small kisses on her cheek and jaw. The longer he spent showering her with affections, the longer he spent breathing in her scent and enjoying her warmth, the more he wanted her. He nuzzled into the crook of her neck, his voice soft as he spoke. "Svet... Can i show you how much I love you? Can I have all of you?"

"Talk" "You" Think