Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
12-05-2015, 02:13 AM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2015, 02:13 AM by Sandpiper.)

Piper immediately hopped up again when she saw her Momma coming toward her, her butt wiggling from the force of her tail wagging behind her. She giggled when she licked her ears, giving her head a little shake. That felt weird! When her Momma sat down so did she, plopping onto her haunches and leaning into Wren's side, tipping her head up to peer at her. "I'm trying really hard to learn! But it's sooooo hard to stay quiet. It'd be much easier if the rabbits and dears and stuff came when I called for them like you to!" She giggled and wiggled at the thought. How funny would it be if all the sudden all the bunnies came running toward them! It would make hunting much, much more fun she thought.

"What are you up to, Momma? Why are you all the way out here? I went to the den to find you so we could play and you weren't there so I had to hunt you!" She laughed cheerfully at the idea that she had to hunt for her parents. She had done it when she had gone to find her Daddy to play with him too, she realized, but she decided that it was much easier to hunt for wolves than it was for food. She was glad her Momma hunted for food and stuff she she didn't have to worry about it too much. She was pretty sure they'd all starve if they had to wait for her to get quiet enough to hunt!

"Talk" 'Think' "You"