Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
12-05-2015, 09:16 AM

Karabela bounced lightly from paw to paw, full of pent up energy and she made a note to start exploring lands outside Abaven if the chance arose. Maybe some good travel would help release her energy. Or she could just comb every inch of the Serpent Plains… yea! The man introduced himself as Tinaro Lastic. "Nice to meet you Tinaro! So what's your rank? You look like you'd be a good fighter."

Raba's ears flicked back at a subtle scratching noise and she turned back to the hole with a wicked grin on her face. "It's alliiiivveee….." trotting back over to the hole, hackles raised she sniffted around the entrance before batting a paw sharply down on the top to send dirt cascading down into the hole.

A foreign snarl met her ears then as an angry badger blasted out of the hole, teeth narrowly missing Raba's left foreleg as she scrambled back with a shriek of joy, skittering away from the badger and back over by Tinaro. The badger filled up the whole entrance to the hole, glaring violently at the wolves as it made it's bizzare growly noises. "I wonder if you can eat those things."

"Speech"

[Image: qqwoqe.png][Image: karabelas_by_nnightcrawler-dais5gp.png]
[Image: k1dtly.png]
I'll take my throne, lay it on a mountain and make myself a king