ardent

Stitching

Cypress

gems
size
build
player
12-05-2015, 01:32 PM

Cypress felt the sting of his son’s words. Kill himself. Was his son’s faith in him so little? Or was there perhaps, really, no hope for his survival. Cypress would advert his gaze, ears pinning to his skull. He could feel his heartstrings pull more when he heard each of his other children speak. From Razor, to ‘Ponine... To Holly. Cypress felt tears stinging his eyes, and he’d look up at his children. He was hurting so badly. He missed Arian... He wanted to be with her. Was that wish really so selfish?

...Yes. He had children to take care of after all. Little ones that he and Arian had together. Riv was right. They had lost their mother... Could they really bear to lose their father as well?

“...I’m already dead.” Cy would whine, tears rolling down his cheeks. “...If he comes after any of you... I don’t care what you say... I’m taking him down. I’ve already lost my mate... I’ll be damned if I lose one of my children... And mark my words... He’s not done with our family. He will come back to hurt us!” Cypress would stumble back. There was a wild look in his teared eyes.

“He’ll keep coming... He’s the white devil... And one day one of us will need to take a stand!” With that Cy would turn as well, breaking away from the area as fast as his limp would allow.

---Exit Cypress---

"Speech"