Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
12-05-2015, 01:35 PM

She was quiet as Mithras offered her the meal he'd gotten for her and slowly settled down beside her and their three daughters. They were still so incredibly small she could hardly believe it. She hadn't really noticed how much they had grown but Mithras was more than aware as he wasn't with them every moment of the day. She watch him as he gazed down at the little lives they created together and she knew she'd made the right choice. He'd looked after her, been there for the girls, and she could see the very much obvious love he held for the three bundles at her side. He'd gently ask their names.

She hadn't really thought about it yet, but they all did have a nickname in her mind. She'd meant to talk to Mithras about their names too, but it was just another unanswered question in her bank. "Well, In my head at least... I've been calling her, Artemis." She'd reach down and touch the brilliant blue girl with her nose. "Iskra, and Leto." She'd say softly, touching each pup in turn. She didn't know if she would consider them official names, but every day she used them they seemed that much more right. She would only hope that their father agreed.

""