ardent

I got a scar I can talk about

Hera

gems
size
build
player
12-05-2015, 07:25 PM

Hera smiled as Thanatos nuzzled her shoulder. She would catch his cheek with a kiss as he leaned back again before settling onto her haunches across from him. How long had it been since she had seen any of her family? Seasons upon seasons at least she was sure. It took a little time for Thany to give his response, but in a way she has happy to see that he hadn't changed a bit. His way of talking was distinctly his own and it held a familiarity that she really appreciated. She was curious as to who Shiki was, but she would hold back her own questions until she had answered his own.

"Well, I lost track of my mom a while back. I don't really remember what happened... When I try to think about it things feel very fuzzy. But I haven't been able to find her and I've been on my own for a few seasons now. I decided to come back to Alacritis to meet back up with our family, but you're the first family I've found." She frowned for a moment at that. When she had left their cousin had taken the pack and everything seemed fine. "What happened after we left, Thany? Where has everyone gone?"

Speech Others Thinking