size
Large
build
Medium
player
Varda
12-05-2015, 11:57 PM

"Speech"

He never really thought about his rank; or future for that matter. Sometimes he just didn't care if he got promoted or not, and somewhere inside he knew that wasn't the right mindset to be in. Maybe the slack side of his personality was starting to reemerge to the surface. He had tried to push it into the depths by consulting the Azat and even sparring him to prove his abilities though it hadn't turned out to be worthwhile. "I guess you're right," he replied with a nonchalant shrug. Well, the 'good' part he begged to differ. "I'm a Mruni. What about you?" He wouldn't be surprised if she was two tiers ahead of him.

Ash-tipped ears perked at the faint scratching coming from the hole. Alright, so it wasn't a snake though that didn't eliminate much - it could be a vole or a hare. Staying where he was, he watched the female trot over to the den, and of course, she had to kick dirt into it. Biggest mistake. That would definitely aggravate whatever was in that hole. "I wouldn't-" He was cut off by a startling snarl, and momentarily a small black creature hopped into his view. She bounded back to him, unharmed. "I've never tried badger," he admitted with a grin. "Wanna find out?"