size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

1KFamousTreat 2019
12-06-2015, 01:42 PM

He watched her take the lead, lumbering along behind her until she mentioned he should take the lead before falling in step with him. She was an oddly cheerful one...he supposed he would have to get used to her if they were going to be partners. As they walked along the rapids, his ears listened to her questions. Born here? He snorted, accidentally, but it had happened. He turned his gaze to the sky for a moment, wondering how and why he'd even come here in the first place. He was hated for being who he was, and he was feeling like a leper.

"Someone who was born here wouldn't be hated." He grumbled. His fur prickling with the thought. "I'm from Arctic wastelands I guess you could say. I've been on my own since my family died a year ago. Then I joined abaven...and I still feel alone. As much as they bitch about the pack being a family, nobody has made me feel like part of it...so I'm just starting not to care about them anymore." His ears fell back when he realized maybe he said too much. She was an abaven member after all, and the last thing he needed was for her to go telling Bass that he was complaining about being here. Then again, he didn't think it such a bad idea...he wasn't sure why he didn't leave yet, but part of him still yearned for that acceptance. "Guess I'm whining too. What about you?"

"Talk"
Tracker||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!