size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
12-06-2015, 06:00 PM

She was tired, and incredibly so. Watching and taking care of her children alone was hard...and she was starting to regret running back to her lost love just because of his constant absence. Even before she got swept off to imperium, he had been scarce. The usually calm woman was growing flustered and upset, something she didn't want to feel. Not towards Newol. But she couldn't help it anymore. She was starting to feel used, and she hated it.

To take her mind off of it, she escaped the Orchard while her kidd were napping, and she made her way into the knolls to get a breathe in and try to collect her thoughts about all this. It was then she'd spy a smaller and darker form, amber gaze watching the femme for a moment. She hadn't really gotten to know anyone here, so why not now? Trotting over, she approached the female slowly from her left, a smile on her lips as she nodded a greeting. "Hello, my name is Avalon. Who might you be?" Little did she know that this woman was a slave...she didn't like the idea. But for now, she was unaware.
"Talk" "You" Think

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!