Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
12-06-2015, 07:40 PM

Illie...perhaps a cutesy nickname for Elizabeth? It was a good a guess as any. "You do now," he said with forced cheer. "You know, Illie, you remind me a lot of my daughter Rhys." Okay, not really, but it was something to talk about. "She's, oh, maybe a little bit younger than you. Brave and strong just like you too." Had similar eye spots as well...

Her joke caught him off guard. Surprised, he snorted a soft laugh. "Come on now," he teased back. "Where's that 'can do' spirit?" As she struggled to her paws he reached out to lightly bump her shoulder with his nose. "Alright, you got this," he murmured encouragingly.

Unsteady as she was Valentine was quite sure she was going to make it. The sudden stumble that brought her crashing down against him surprised him. The girl started crying again; her pain and frustration written plainly across her face. Again he reached out, this time aiming to brush away her tears. "You almost had it - don't give up."

"It hurts," she admitted, and the corners of his mouth dipped down in a sympathetic frown. Maybe if she could stand up long enough he could shimmy under her and pick her up that way. "I'm sure of it," he assured her.

"Talk" "You" Think

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.