gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
KatG2
12-07-2015, 12:01 AM
So Kat doesn't have a whole lot of muse for Farore anymore, and with fox giving me back Arkay I've decided to switch it up a little. I have a lot of girl characters and I feel like my selection of boys is limited, soooo I'm gonna take Arkay for myself and offer up Farore for adoption.

Currently she is in Abaven with what family is still in alacritis. After Threar was disbanded her mother and father and a few of her siblings went back to Ahlon where all of the Destructions came from. She'd really close to her brother Thalos and I'd like that to remain the same. Anyway my original plan for her was to be kind of small but full of spirit and an eagerness to fight. Her design, height, and name will stay the same but her personality is up for being rewritten.

So far this litter hasn't been incredibly active so I'm not going to be incredibly strict on activity but if you place her inactive I will seriously consider taking her back. Anyway if you'd please fill this out:

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Farore Destruction
[b]Alignment:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] In your own words site minimum
[b]Personality:[/b] You may go with what i had originally planned or go a different direction.
[b]Plans:[/b] a quick blurb about what you'd like to do with her.
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]