size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Evelyn

Famous
12-07-2015, 12:56 PM

When Shrike brought up a race, her ears pulled forward, her head about to nod in agreement. She did like to run, she was good at that! But when he brought up fighting, her ears lay flat once more. Fighting... she wasn't too good at that. The silent girl fought with her options, shifting her weight from paw to paw. She had told Lark that she wanted to learn how to fight, and she wanted to feel stronger and better. And who better to practice with than family? Shrike wouldn't make fun of her when she tripped and fell, or when she did something wrong. He would help her, right? He was her brother, after all! Even though they were all litter mates, Finch often felt like she was the little sister. Everyone looked out for their shy, reserved sister, making her feel younger than them. But she liked it, a lot. It showed just how important she was to them, and that even if she didn't feel like she mattered, she mattered to them. That was all that should count! Civetta looked at Finch, seeing the little fire burn in her pale blue eyes, and took off, settling in a nearby tree. She didn't want to be clinging to fur while the two wolves raced off.

"O-okay Shrike, b-but you have to b-beat me f-first!" She called, standing up and taking off like a bullet, leaving a trail of laughter behind her. Not a fair start, but where was the fun in that? Giggling, the pale girl weaved through the plains, until she slowed down to a jog. Oh dear, they hadn't come up with a finish line! Looking around for Shrike, she kept moving forward, not wanting to lose. Oh boy, maybe starting so fast wasn't a good idea!

"SPEAK" "CIVETTA SPEAKS"