Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
12-07-2015, 10:14 PM

Already names were coming to mind. He knew now that the wait period between birth and the naming and claiming of children was to first see if the child was able to withstand the rigors of life. With the blood of the Finnvi coursing through her veins Laufey had no doubt that his daughter would grow up strong. She would not only survive the "trial" period, but thrive. He was sure of it. "Eight days, I believe."

After rising carefully Laufey moved around behind Neith. He lay down once more and curled around her; the huge size difference allowing him to almost completely envelope Neith in a way that was very similar to how she lay curled around their baby.

He waited until he was comfortable to answer the rest of her questions. "We needs witnesses. It can be as simple as Katja or my uncle Kaprasius or as extravagant as the whole pack. I suppose where it is and how big it is depends on who all we want present." While the decision was ultimately his Laufey wasn't about to exclude Neith from this decision. "And yes, we will get to name her."

This character is prone to acts of EXTREME violence when provoked. If this makes you uncomfortable do not thread with him.