ardent

Gethin the Meanie

Gethin

gems
size
build
player
12-07-2015, 10:39 PM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2015, 11:02 PM by Leo.)
So Gethin is my one real attempt at a darker character and he's already failing at being dark cause of Isolde and her cutes xD

SO my proposition to you, the general masses of Ala, is to give Mr. Gethin here some reasons to be a meanie! He latches on to pretty much any female he meets and he likes when they cooperate with him, but it's not necessarily a requirement. If he decides he wants to do the do, so to speak, he'll either try to charm the pants off of them or take what he wants. Just depends on what mood he is in.

With some plots that Kat and I have coming up pretty soon he's gonna be feeling a lot of feelings which isn't really something Gethin handles very well. So because of that now's a perfect time for him to get some of them feelings out in some not so nice ways! Or very nice depending on your fancy.

If you so happen to have someone you would like to throw at Mr. Gethin here just let me know!

**edit: So Gethin is a meanie in the sense that if he doesn't think he'll get his way he'll just kind of take what he wants, but up to that point he's very much the charmer and tries his best to seduce women into doing stuff. He's not really just mean to be mean xD