size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
12-08-2015, 02:09 PM

Her son asked a question that made her glance down at him, ears pinning slightly at how Vereux might answer. But the male had answered without hostility--not that she expected him to --just that she thought it might offend him. But not even she could tame the curious personalities of her babies, and it wasn't a bad thing she supposed. She remained where she was, a small smile painting her lips until he mentioned her finding love. Almost instantly, she frowned. Yes...at one point she had. But she didn't know what happened, her mate disappeared and she'd been waiting a while for him to show up.

"I...I did...but, I don't know where he is. I haven't seen him since my children were born. I have five, but...my youngest is dying. I fear she won't make it through the night. She sleeps now, so I decided to take one of them for a walk so as not to disturb her." She wasn't sure how much to tell him, after all, she was unsure herself if she wanted to believe that Newol simply abandoned her and their children. No...Her children now. He hadn't been around to help her since they could walk. Let alone the challenge, and even Arian's death match.

Her ears perked then when he requested help of her, her anger and sorrow slowly diminishing as she listened to him. If he wasn't going back to Yfir, then where would he go? This meeting would quickly change her mood in the blink of an eye. From surprised to see him, to angry about Newol to sad about his questions concerning Arian and Sonticus. "Sonticus is...gone. Arian challenged your brother to a fight to the death...and she didn't make it. Before that, Valentine challenged for me and my children to join the ranks of Imperium, and Cypress lost. It belongs to someone else as far as I know, but..." What? She felt like she betrayed them? That she hadn't been able to help Arian? That her friend and sister was now gone, and she had no one to confide in? Her eyes stung as her heart clenched with the memories...but she couldn't keep holding onto everything that was biting at her soul like a rabid dog on its victim.

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!