Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
12-08-2015, 02:40 PM

Vereux made himself worthy enough to listen to her. It seemed like Avalon had been going through a tough time. That much he could tell, making a frown appear on his face. It depressed him that her mate had vanished. All he wanted to do was hug her and tell her everything was going to be okay, yet what shocked him before was Arian. It seemed maybe he had dealt a hand in this, he hoped Avalon didn't hate him for that much. He knew he and Arian's last words to each other were not the kindest. Now what was worse, he couldn't apologize - because it was useless to fight with her now. Sonticus was no more and Avalon was in imperium because she had been challenged for.

Vereux looked at Avalon and nodded his head. “It's going to be okay Avalon.” he said faithfully. Taking a step forward he sought to give her a slight nudge in the shoulder. Any type of comfort he could give he wanted her to receive it. Vereux gently sank down onto his haunches. “I want to stay with you Avalon - maybe you can help me into Imperium. I could help look after your kids... I'm sorry. You're.... the only one left.” Vereux shook his head. He didn't have anyone else to lose, and he'd be damned if he lost her. He wasn't going to press on her space, but if it were him. He'd want the kids to grow up with a father. Or at least a father figure. There was probably plenty of those in Imperium - but Vereux would be directly at her side if she let him.

“I speak”