Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
12-08-2015, 04:58 PM

The male looked at her pup for a moment, when he spoke he couldn't help but to laugh. It was in their youth that they had such an innocent view on the world. He almost hoped it stayed most of the time. Vereux felt like a certain amount of protection was needed for these young ones. If Avalon didn't trust anyone enough, he'd make it known that he could be trusted. This time determined to stick around with what little he had left. “I think no one in imperium knows me, I've only heard rumors of the pack.” Vereux said for a moment before turning his attention towards the little one.

“Only if your alpha lets me in, but even then maybe I'll come visit. If your mom is busy I can play with you and your siblings.” Vereux nodded as he looked up towards Avalon. “Lead the way I suppose. It would be nice to have you next to me.” Plus, he knew some alpha's loved recruitment. If Avalon was there if this Valentine had challenged for her. Maybe if she brought him there, then it would be more than likely he had a chance to be accepted into a new home that reminded him of where he was born.

“I speak”