ardent

Destruction for Adopt

Absinthe 1

gems
size
build
player
12-08-2015, 09:56 PM
bear with me, I'm trying to get back into the swing of things again! I'll let you know when I'm finished/satisfied with my app! :)

Name: Farore "Rory" Destruction idk what I'm feeling but there's a lot of it
Alignment: True Neutral? Chaotic Good? Chaotic Neutral? Honestly I'm not sure yet, I'll decide after I flesh out her personality!
Appearance:
32" - 80-90lbs (athletic/curvaceous/sharp featured)
Farore is a creature of divine splendour, allure wrapped in hues of delicacy. Fine featured with a devilish smile always teasing at her lips, amused by reasons unknown. Trim in build and crafted in fine china, she's a true marvel. She walks gracefully, each slender limb drawing forth with unknowable intent.
Though she bears no bulky muscles or broad build, she holds herself like a prizefighter. Each movement breathes the utmost regal air. Long legs and slim paws are made for speed and agility, not brutality. Her ribs taper into a narrow waist and lead into rather voluminous hips for one so slight. Audits stand tall atop her crown, just higher than the trace mask that frames her face. High cheekbones and a slim muzzle are far from the most eye catching of her features; that honor is bestowed upon her stunning eyes. Sea foam rings her pupils, framed by dark lashes and the ivory markings encircling them, fanning up her brows like raging flames. Her skin is a lush, milky chocolate, displayed most obviously upon her nostrils.
Her coat is far from outrageous, earthen tones and alabaster accents. However, their arrangement is what crafts elegance upon her lovely form. A deep chocolate drapes itself across her shoulders and hips, trailing over her spine and staining her audits. It crawls over her limbs and down her tail. Creamy tones bring light to her bodice, covering her underbelly and throat, and reaching out to the very end of her plush banner and the backs of her thighs, as well as lining her inner ears. The girl's flanks are softened by mocha, and her cheeks hold the faintest blush of the hue. Deep, terra cotta brown creeps over her brow, painting the barest trace of a crown over her brow, and smudging the space just before her nose.
Personality: Prankster/quiet/spitfire
Plans: She'll hang out with family, and probably leave the nest eventually to go on adventures and meet new people