build
player
Anais
12-09-2015, 02:31 AM
I'M GUNNA PICK UP THE PIECES
AND BUILD A LEGO HOUSE
›if things go wrong we can knock it down‹

Walk | Talk | Think

Considering the surprising reaction she had gotten from the brown wolf, Gale was not at all sure as she waited where their conversation was going to go next. She feared more than anything that this wolf named Rudy would deny her claim and leave her standing there alone on the beach with nothing to show for her efforts to find the poor kid's father. Maybe if he'd told me more, she pondered, though what she had, in retrospect, was quite a bit, a physical description accompanied by a name and details that were likely not to all be present in just anyone. This had to be Eilan's father...right?

She continued to look at Rudy uncertainly, waiting and pondering and hoping while her weight shifted once more. Once her green eyes flashed in the cat's direction, but the exceedingly amused feline had fallen silent, possibly as much as a loss as her companion was. Feeling the wait beginning to wear on her nerves, the grey and lavender wolf managed to keep herself more or less still until Rudy addressed her again, asking that she take him to the child her pack housed on their territory. It was such a relief, she sighed out loud, visibly relaxing at the news she would be returning home with someone instead of alone. Almost got him, kid!

"I can do that, yeah," Gale agreed readily with a nod of her head, glancing between the wolf and cat before she offered them another forced but purposefully friendly smile. "At the very least, you two might get to see a pretty stretch of shoreline. Donostrea sits on a beach made of black sand. Can't find that just anywhere." As she spoke, Gale turned, beginning to lead the way back to the Donostrea pack lands, hopefully to return this missing father to his child.

-Exit Gale-