ardent

Mirror, Tell Me Who's The Loneliest of All?

Mystic

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
12-09-2015, 05:42 PM
The alabaster and ebony woman nodded her cranium in understanding as the salty smell of the fish surrounded her nostrils, becoming intoxicated by its smell. Her crimson optics shifted over to where her father and brother lie hidden in the den close by. She wished she could help them with the daily activities, but, she had to be hunting to help provide for her little brother and father as well. Ever since her mother had died, things had down hill drastically, and who knows what could happen within the coming months, Mystic hated to think about it.

Since her mother wasn't around, she would be more of the motherly figure to her little brother, even though she was his sister. However, when Felicien spoke to her, she knew she have to think about joining a pack with her family, and, it would be a good source of protection for her them as well, and they wouldn't have to go too far to find food, even though South Alacritia did hold a bunch of food if one were to look hard enough.

She closed her eyes and gave a small yawn before looking over to Felicien, "Again, thanks for bringing me back home. It is nice to find a wolf who wouldn't hurt someone like me," she would smile, nudging his chest gently in a friendly way.