Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Vail
12-10-2015, 12:00 PM

She threw him off guard quite obviously, and as he offered her a chuckle and comment about how full of surprises she was she'd join him. The bell like laughter would be heard as he nuzzled her cheek affectionately. She'd continue to smile as his thoughts returned to him, he'd sober slightly, making sure she knew what he had been sorry for, and she would nod. Making a note to herself of what he'd told her. If she wanted to be abused all she need do was ask, but that was the only time she deserved such treatment. He'd tell her he'd let his anger get the better of him, and he'd meet her gaze. She'd smile softly and bump her nose to his, a little token of comfort.

He'd even go on to explain, her ears would perk slightly at his words, and she couldn't help but suspect she was the first she wolf to have heard such words from him. There was no doubt that he'd enjoyed many a she wolf before herself, but she felt special wrapped up in his embrace as he told her a little bit of his past and who he was. I'm sorry I made you break your promise." Of course she hadn't forced him to take her she couldn't help but claim a bit of responsibility. "You've been good to me," She'd make sure to tell him with an honest smile as she tried to kiss his nose again. He'd been very good to her, even with her new bite marks.
touch the stars

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]