Terrae

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
12-10-2015, 03:22 PM

Momentarily after her realisation, he too noticed the abrupt late hour of the day, The sun had already begun to set, sending fiery hues across the sky. Was it already noon? Had he really spent half the day in these serene woods? Well, they had conversed for quite a while, so he must have been so immersed in the fascinating field of healing that his sense of time had simply slipped. No matter; it had been a worthwhile visit to this region, accompanied with an equally worthwhile encounter.

"As should I," he added, already mentally preparing himself for the trip home. Which way had he come again? Oh well, he'd just have to follow his scent to the best of his abilities. "Perhaps our paths will cross in the future." Maybe it was worth mentioning Fiori to his elder brothers and seeing if the two packs had formed some sort of relationship. If they were allies, or at the very least peaceful with each other, he could visit the pack and perhaps hold a healing session for both empires. "So long, Bright Moon. I wish you the best in Fiori." he finished with a nod, smiling warmly as he watched the woman turn and walk back the way she came. With the flowers and a companion securely upon his crown, he too would head further south to the beach of whence he came.

-exit-

"Terrae speech" "Silvius speech"

*Family are allowed to enter any of Terrae's threads whether they're private or not*