size
Large
build
-
player
12-10-2015, 06:03 PM

NOW THERE'S GREEN LIGHT IN MY EYES
And my lover on my mind..

Hárekr rolled and tossed and turned. His dreams had been fitful of late and they sapped his sleep and much of his will and energy. The call rang out and Háre promptly turned over. It couldn't be time already! No! He need one more hour, one more blessed hour…. an hour he knew he was honestly never going to get. With a huff Hárekr pulled himself slowly out of his den, shook out his coat and then trudged through the snow to the meeting place. He paused for a moment to eye the carrion birds perched on Inga and he grinned. Wow… was she going to drop dead right in the meeting? It wouldn't surprise him. She was aaaanccieeent. Devoid of energy for quips and his usual tomfoolery Háre would nod a greeting to Katja before… stopping as he noticed a familiar face. "Why Lady Neith! Fancy meeting you here." He grinned and glanced between her and Laufey and the pup. "My, my, my we have been busy. Congrats on your youngling, both of you." He moved to sit near Bernadette and decided he really needed to cut his wandering trips a bit shorter. He was having trouble keeping up on all the going on's in Yfir.

"Monsters don't sleep under your bed, they sleep inside your head."