Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
12-10-2015, 07:13 PM (This post was last modified: 12-10-2015, 07:14 PM by Leo.)
Yep! Svetlana and Leo pups are FINALLY happening! If you couldn't tell, Keno and I are both super excited for these pups. We are each taking a pup and we'd like the litter to be between three and four pups so that leaves one or two open for adoption! I DO reserve the right to take back the adopt if you fall inactive with them without good cause. Since we got one free pup, you will have to pay for an extra pup pass if you want one of these cuties.

Keno and I have options for you to pick from for designs! I'm fine with you making some minor tweaks if you really must, but I kind of want to avoid the whole having to change the design if they're readopted fiasco so please take your pick from these <3 If you REALLY want to design your own talk to me

Option 1:

Option 2:

Option 3: ***THE APPALOOSA BUTT SPOTS HAVE TO BE BOUGHT WITH A SPECIES PASS**

Options 4 and 5:

Height, build, and gender are all up to you. Keno's pup is a really tall boy and mine is a short girl so we already have quite the range!

Personality should be pretty light aligned, but of course is open to character development and such. No evil meanies at least!

For names, we're going for either Russian names to match Svet's or royal-sounding Englishy names to match Leo. (Leo's real name is Aaron Leopold Adravendi if you didn't know ;D). They'll have Adravendi as their last name!

Here's a form for you to fill out! They will be born on January 6th so Keno and I will be choosing players no later than December 30th!

Code:
<b>OOC name:</b>
<b>Pup name:</b>
<b>Gender:</b>
<b>Which design?</b> 1-5
<b>Appearance:</b> At least 100 words
<b>Personality:</b> At least 150 words
<b>RP sample:</b> Nothing too intense, just like a few paragraphs or something