ardent

I got a scar I can talk about

Hera

gems
size
build
player
12-10-2015, 08:32 PM

She grew sad and disappointed while she listened to her cousin talk about the fate of their old pack. She couldn't help but wonder if things could have been different if she and Phoebe had stayed. Was their departure the straw that broke the camel's back? Or had their pack been doomed to fail anyway? Her step-father's repeated disappearances had been the thing to ruin her mother, but she couldn't place the entire blame on him or her mother or their leaving. There had been a fair amount of family still in the pack when they left... Perhaps the Olympus wolves were just not meant to hold their own pack. Not yet anyway.

She'd perk up a little when Thany mentioned this Shiki again, looking at him with interest. Hera was glad to hear that at least her cousin wasn't alone. Everyone needed a friend or two. Even if she didn't currently have any... "Well, he must be quite the wolf to have snagged you as a friend," she replied with a chuckle. "Maybe I'll have to meet him sometime once I figure out what I'm going to do now. I hadn't really considered the possibility that our family would be gone. I guess I had just assumed that they'd still be here..." She shrugged and sighed. Even if she could just find her sister... That would make things much easier.

Speech Others Thinking