gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
12-11-2015, 09:21 PM

Razor let the woman press his head up, his shaking stopped for a moment. His blue eyes matching her gaze as she spoke. She couldn't mistake it though, he was careful whom he spoke to and accepted things from. Only she, his mother and his sister had treated him. He just couldn't find himself to remember all these names and what they did. Razor knew of these bad wolves - his life had been filled with them already. He swallowed for a moment - maybe it was just the effect of the moment? "One of these dark wolves... they killed mother didn't they?" he spoke softly. His eyes automatically moving to the ground again, he couldn't bring himself to look up so passionately.

Razor nodded his head to the herbs, of course he could take them home. Of course she had faith in him - little did he know he wouldn't get any better. He'd hope his entire life but his bones and organs were frail. Possibly an aftereffect of his own gene's, or being from such a large litter of pups. He could tell because with each day Ep grew stronger - he was only managing his symptoms, not improving them. "I miss her.... I miss my mom" Razor started to feel tears crawling at the ends of his eyes. Streaming down his face carefully as he sniffled.

Razor Adravendi