Athena I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
12-12-2015, 04:54 PM (This post was last modified: 12-17-2015, 11:19 PM by Leo.)
Yep, these two guys are on the market again! They are now two years old. Vitus as been out of the picture for around six ooc months and Archelaus has been presumed gone for about eight ooc months so you can do the ic math if you want to. I would like to keep the designs the same since Eve was nice enough to have art made of the four boys, Athena, and Ama that I would like to continue using. Everything else as far as their names and personalities goes is pretty up to you. Below is their refs along with a link to their profiles so you can read what their personalities were like before if you so wish. If you'd like to apply for one of these boys fill out the form! If you couldn't already tell, I do reserve the right to take them back if you fall inactive without good reason or for long periods of time or if you leave ect, ect, ect.

Archelaus Armada
Archie also comes with three inches of height found here

Vitus has been adopted by Keno! So Archie is the only one left on the market

Code:
<b>Ooc name:</b>
<b>Applying for:</b> Archelaus
<b>Name:</b> If you want to change their name list it here. If not then just write their name again here.
<b>Appearace:</b> Put into your own words. At least 100 words.
<b>Personality:</b> At least 150 words.
<b>Plans:</b> What would you like for them to do? It is not mandatory that they live in Fiori with Amathena, but that is an option!
<b>RP sample:</b> A little something, a few paragraphs or so