Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
12-12-2015, 10:06 PM

Vail wasn't one to often leave the pack, she liked the familiarity of Abaven and the relative ease she had of navigating there. However, with her father being really sick she was doing her best to help her sister gather herbs for him. It was a difficult task considering they were in the middle of winter. She still had to try though, there was little else she could do for Shai now, he just seemed to get worse every day. Shaking her head of the thoughts the girl would make her way to old Threar lands. She hoped maybe someone had left their store of herbs in a den somewhere. It would be better than nothing.

Vail would have her usual difficult time in navigating the strange lands, thankfully the sun was out and she'd avoided most of the trees. Already she had found a couple of dens, but neither of them had produced the items she hoped for. As she went on the snow seemed to get deeper, having an okay time previously it would be obvious to any passer by that now she was challenged. Feeling very much alone Vail wouldn't feel ashamed in making grunts of effort as she pushed through the snow.

"Speech"

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]